Our family enterprise services are designed to strengthen both the family business and the business of the family.
For many, the family business is, and often remains, the economic engine that fuels the financial security of many generations.
We provide strategies designed to:
- Meet multi-generational family goals
- Empower women and girls to attain their dreams
- Prepare young adults for the responsibility of managing wealth
- Provide effective transition of family business leadership
- Prepare the wealth creator for active retirement
We deliver our strategies and solutions through:
- Strategic planning
- Family retreats
- Personal coaching
- Large and small group programs
We deliver our services to:
- Wealth creators and their families, who seek effective planning and long-term solutions
- Family offices, who provide centralized coordination of family matters
- Family businesses, where much of the family wealth and history was created
- Families foundations, where the core values of the family are preserved and passed down
- Advisors to families, whose role is crucial to the attaining of the family goals
Our solutions deal with common challenges faced by notable families in today’s world, including:
- Multi-generation family governance
- Financial competency and training
- Intra-family communications and conflict resolution
- Wealth transfer strategies that empower without undermining productivity and self-sufficiency
The inspiration and guidance from our exceptional people starts with strong leadership. We are led by a nationally recognized team in family consulting.
Together, they have served families like yours for decades, written a combined five acclaimed books, and presented to families and organizations around the world.
Family Enterprise Services provided by First Foundation Bank, Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender